Made to measure wooden blinds.
When privacy and light control are the number one issue, venetian wooden blinds are perfect as their slats can be tilted to create light, airy spaces during the day or an ambient cosy room at night. And the beauty of real wood brings in the relaxing aura of the great outdoors and adds a lovely rustic feel to your scheme.
In the UK, our weather tends to be a bit on the grey side and daylight can lack the clarity and brightness of warmer climates. This is why painted wood has become so popular as we try to lighten up our homes with pale colours. And during the cooler months, wood acts as a natural insulator.
Tapes Add the perfect finishing touch with a chic and stylish tape option. Mix and match, complement or contrast,go bold, go subtle. The options are varied and exciting and will give your wood venetian a truly bespoke look.
Prices start from around £50.00 for a fitted blind from our elements range and go up from there, we have something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Call us to take advantage of our home selection service and for a free quotation: 07855 919 780
Reasons for choosing Wood venetian blinds
- Choose from 4 slat widths – 25, 35 and 50 and 63mm
- There are 8 different tapes that tone or contrast
- Colour co-ordinated headrails, cords and ladder braids
- Matching valance and cord pulls
- Braid tapes available on all slat widths
- Larger blinds are fitted with our ‘easilift’ system
- Made from timbers grown in sustainable forests